[Gocamino] Information on Le Puy to St. Jean Pied de Port

Margaret Fuchs megfuchs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:25:18 PDT 2005

Hello John. I'm heading down the Le Puy route (starting in Conques) in
two weeks, and I was also rather disappointed in the lack of books (in
English) about this section of the road. In addition to Allison Raju's
books, I only found two narratives, both written by bikers who covered
the road from Le Puy to Santiago. One was a book by Rob Neillands
called "The Road to Compostela" published by Moorland in 1985, and the
other (which was actually one of my favorite books on the pilgrimage
was "Pilgrim's Road: A Journey to Santiago de Compostela" by Bettina
Selby (Little, Brown in 1994). Happy reading, and buen camino.

meg fuchs