[Gocamino] mailing package to post office

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 05:55:45 PDT 2005

I got this from Ivar at Santiago Today:

I have not tried this, but I assume that you could mail it "Poste Restante"
to any post office in Spain. It will then be held there, normally for one
month. The traveler needs to identify him/herself to collect the mailing.

I did some Googling on this, see more here:

What is Poste restante?
- http://tinyurl.com/czltk

Other pages in Spain with Poste Restante related information:

Quote:
Post
There are efficient internal and international postal services to all
countries. Airmail within Europe usually takes around five days. Poste
Restante facilities are available at main post offices.

http://tinyurl.com/9mrhp

http://www.andalucia.com/travel/post/home.htm

Maybe someone that has tried this in Santiago, or during a pilgrimage could
add to this.

I hope this helps,