[Gocamino] Post this to the list, and ...

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:41:17 PDT 2005

Actually, the list serve has been very quiet lately...I'm assuming it's
because so many of us are just about "on the road" or are reading about
it...

I have over a hundred books directly related to the Camino, and the newest
favorite is "Journey Among the Pilgrims", by Mary Victoria Wallis, who was a
workshop presenter at Toronto.

There is an excerpt from her book linked on the American Pilgrims website:

www.americanpilgrims.com

and I'd love to hear what others think about her provocative questions on
what pilgrimage is in these times.