[Gocamino] R.E.I. sponsored camino bicycle trip

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 22:10:20 PDT 2005

This may be old news, but I just got an R.E.I. ad for some of their
overseas tours and it includes cycling the camino from Leon to SdeC
in about one week. There are several different departure dates and
the group sizes are projected to be from 4 to 14 participants. All
accommodations are at hotels and major luggage is transported by van.
However, the trips are advertised as qualifying for the compostela
(optional) and passports are available for those that wish to qualify.

Not my own personal cup of tea, but I am reporting it since some
members might be interested, especially those with limited time.

Bob S.