[Gocamino] Re: [Ultreya.net] online pilgrims' forum

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:10:18 PDT 2005

I stayed at Orisson on my first Camino.  It is about 3 km up the mountain from Hunto, and is very nice.  I would recommend reservations though.  May 6th when I was there it was full.  I took the advice of a lot of veterans and was very easy on my self the first few days of the Camino, and finished in fine physical condition with only minor aches and pains.