[Gocamino] the 2.99 airfare.

Blaroli at aol.com Blaroli at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 03:48:17 PST 2005

The newspapers are full of reports and comments on the Raynair advertised $2.99 fare from Santiago (Lavacolla) to London.  It will fly twice a week, and with taxes added it will come to 15 Euros (21 US Dlls.) The planes in question are capable of carrying 189 passangers, and, reportedly, they already have thousands of requests.
The planes will leave the passangers in London some 60 kms. (40 miles?) from the City, which isn´t bad if one thinks of the distance from Milano to Malpensa or Linate airports and the 100 bucks taxi fare to get there.
It isn´t quite clear how much the fare back from London will will be or what conditions attending thereto might apply.

Meanwhile, the Pilgrims´Office is busy creating the new pilgrims´ data compilation programs.
If you think of something of general interest that might be included in such data let me know and I´ll pass it on.

Big hug!

Rosina