[Gocamino] Mansilla to Leon

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 14:40:35 PST 2005

My first Camino is quickly approaching and is now less than four months
away.  I have a question for the Camino veterans.  From all that I have read
the section of the Camino Mansilla de las Mulas to Leon is one of the most
difficult because it follows the busy (and dangerous) N-601.  Some reading
material I have come across recommends using a bus to Leon, especially if it
is raining, because of the proximity of speeding traffic.

What are the thoughts on this?  I would appreciate hearing from anyone
wishing to share with me experiences traveling in and out of Leon.

Glenn