[Gocamino] Greetings from 2001 Pilgrim

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 08:31:50 PST 2005

Greetings, Kevin,

It's been awhile and I'm thrilled to welcome you aboard.

Since we last talked a while back, Friends of the Road has joined energies
and service with American Pilgrims on the Camino, a for public benefit
organization.  For some of us, the dream of an American (read the entire
continent and indeed all nations)refugio is still alive.  American Pilgrims
has donated to and will continue to assist the Pilgrims Office in Santiago,
as well as sponsor Gatherings, a website and host hospitalero training.  As
I recall, you were interested in that aspect of the Camino. I'm  thinking of
a lending library as well and welcome suggestions as to how we can be of
service...

I also remember you had an incredible set of photographs--quite artistic as
well as meaningful.

Any future pilgrimages on your horizon? And remember, Toronto is not that
far from Minnesota...