[Gocamino] Ryan Air Flight

James Eyskens jeyskens at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 25 04:45:08 PDT 2005

I was on the flight in '01. Two of my friends caught the flight recently
(June) on their pilgrimage and you should definitely have reservations.
All Ryan air flights are pretty full.  The airline is very basic (as is
easy jet which flies to Madrid and Bilbao.)  Nothing is included in the
flight except a seat.  You even have to buy water.  You also are only
allowed one small carry-on.  My rucksack had to be checked.
 The tickets are also non refundable-no excuses allowed.