[Gocamino] Hiking poles, toenail scissors and Swiss Army knives

Pete Grant pgrant38 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 06:18:20 PDT 2005

Patricia,

My wife and daughter recently flew to Madrid and back on US Airways and were able to "carry on" their packs and hiking poles.  Frankly, I was surprised they allowed the poles to be carried on.

Pete

"C.Christopher Rush" <c.c.rushassociates at verizon.net> wrote:
Hola and hugs to all--in this post 9/11 world, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get poles, scissors and knives from JFK to Bilbao via British Air?

The best solution I've come up with is to pack them up in a separate bag to check through, since I want to keep my pack with me on the plane.

Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Patricia