[Gocamino] hospitals, hospices, and refugios

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:10:04 PDT 2005

To ad to the confusion, Eldor, a couple of Sundays ago the New York Times
travel section had a great article about tourists staying in the hospital
right next to Notre Dame, in Paris.  It mentioned walking past the gurneys
and IV poles to get to some very classy suites with red comforters and all
the trimmings!  (not cheap, by the way)