[Gocamino] My Camino

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 8 08:36:09 PDT 2005

Dear Pilgrims,

I will be leaving tomorrow embarking on my third Camino. It will be a 10 day pilgrimage leaving from Vega de Valcarce, on the French route. I am taking a small group of 3 other people who have never done the Camino before so it's very exciting for everyone.

Please know that once I arrive in Santiago I will give the Apostle a hug for all of you. If anyone has a specific intentions they would like me to carry to Santiago, please contact me off line at sue.kenney at sympatico.ca.

Thank you for sharing your stories and information. It's such a comfort to know one is never alone on the Camino.

Ultreya,

Sue