[Gocamino] communication- climate

Renee Clark rjbclark at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 06:08:43 PST 2005

Thank you all for your responses regarding shoes vs. sandals.  You helped me
decide in favor of shoes for the way.  If you don't mind I have a few more
Q's for anyone who an take time to answer.

1. I need to have a way for my sister to reach me in case of an emergency
with my parents.  Does anyone know about a cell phone that can be called
FROM the U.S and TO the U.S.  I also need to contact another pilgrim on the
Camino about 100 miles from Santiago wo connect with him.  What do you think
is the best way to do this?

2.  We are doing most of this in September.  What can I expect in the way of
crowds (no beds at the inn) and temperature.  I planned on only taking a
very light cotton jacket.

Thank you for your patience and help.  Having a network of people to help
answer questions, no matter how insignificant, really builds the
confidience.

PAX,
Renee