hi from N.H.

Warren Frost warrenfrostaADELPHIA.NET
Mon Sep 27 16:54:40 PDT 2004

Hi Geri,

My friends name is Phil.  His email is pjudd35aaol.com.  Mention my name and send him a message.  Let me know if you  get a response please.

Warren.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Geri Anderson
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 9:36 AM
  Subject: hi from N.H.

  I live in Lebanon, N.H. and am preparing to go to Spain and hike the Camino on Oct. 4. An exciting adventure...Have you got any tips from your friend who hiked it last year?

  Geri

  Warren Frost <warrenfrostaADELPHIA.NET> wrote:
    Hi,

    I'm Warren Frost from Monmouth Maine. I got interested in the Camino from a friend of mine who walked last year. I hope to "walk" next September. Meanwhile I will wait, read messages, and prepare.