hotel in paris

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 22 17:01:55 PDT 2004

The Hotel Vieux Paris, just across the Seine from
Notre Dame, and the Hotel Welcome, a little farther
across but still very close, were two places I got to
know about a dozen years ago. The Vieux Paris, I
believe, is the cheaper of the two and it was very
cheap then. It's been a while but it's worth checking
out. It's definitely not fancy. I'm not sure if
"Vieux" is spelled right. It's the French word for
"old" (or is it new?) ... Either way, that's the name.

Buen Camino!
Ana