le puy to SJPP

backpack45scb rbalcornaGMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 7 09:02:44 PDT 2004

My wife and I walked from Le Puy to Figeac last April - May. We had 2
English guidebooks - the little guide from Confraternity of St. James,
and Alison Raju's Le Puy to the Pyrenees. You need the 3 FFRP topo
guides #651, #652, #653 and also the Miam miam dodo. The topo guides
are in French, but useable even if you speak no French, and essential
for finding the route.  Miam miam is also in French, but useable, and
by far the best guide for accomodations. We have much more detailed
info on this trip and the guides on page 3 of the camino section of
our website http://www.backpack45.com/camino2p3.html
--
Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com