Kindness on GoCamino

Tania A. Heinemann (home office) taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Wed Sep 1 12:04:48 PDT 2004

In a world so full of anger and violence may we at least try on our Camino
webgroup to be kind to one another?  It could be a bought of pregnancy related
hormones encouraging me to write this email however over the last two years I
have realized that life is not as simple as keeping to one thing and neither
is this webgroup, however if we all practice a little more kindness the world
WILL be a better place.

Tania