Mendes remarks

G. Hammond charttableaCOX.NET
Wed Sep 1 11:06:41 PDT 2004

Please take the political view, responses, actions and any other form you think you fall under to another web site. This is for the camino.
Thanks,
G. Hammond
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: m j anderson
  To: GOCAMINOapete.uri.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 10:34 AM
  Subject: Re: Mendes remarks

  Howard Mendes wrote:

       If we defeat Bush we will rid ourselves of John Ashcroft as AG; that should make things easier for people wishing to enter the US with less hassle.So all you folks in the US who complain about restrictive US immigration practices should vote for Kerry despite his flaws.  As a further incentive to vote for Kerry, think about his potentional Supreme Court appointments.  Remember that Bush senior appointed the ultra-conservative ignoramus Clarence Thomas to our highest court, a total disgrace.  I apologize in advance to those who don't like to see political views here, but I think, in context, I am on-topic.  Howard Mendes NYC
      .....your comments, sir, are not in context, (pro and cons of Clarence Thomas has no bearing on the Camino!) they are inappropriate on this list  and a crude attempt to turn US politics into a topic of discussion on a list where the common bond is the Camino de Santiago. Please, there are forums for politics where your political thoughts would be welcomed, but this forum is only diminshed by your distraction.
      MJ Anderson