mailing duffle ahead

Jeffrey Crawley jt.crawleyaUKONLINE.CO.UK
Wed Sep 1 01:15:09 PDT 2004

Hi Nora

The boxes are very strong and cheap and the staff will help you address it.

You should write your name and it helps to put PERIGRINA on it too.

So:

PERIGRINA

YOUR NAME

LISTA DE CORREOS

SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA

15870

A CORUNA

The post office you send it from will give you a recipt that you'll need to
collect it and don't forget your passport too. This branch of the post office
in Santiago is just down the road from the Pilgrims' Office

Best wishes

Jeffrey