gocamino calling hackers and list-testers

camino2003acovad.net camino2003acovad.net
Thu Oct 28 07:33:01 PDT 2004

I have installed Mailman 2.1.5, a much more powerful, flexible, and complicated
mailing list software package, to eventually replace majordomo.
Mailman will be used to run gocaminoaoakapple.net
after some testing to iron out configuration details.

To that end, I have created a test list called, surprisingly,
gocamino-testaoakapple.net
People with computer experience and those who just feel adventurous are welcome to
join and unjoin, digest or undigest, study archives,
send messages on any topic, and generally express themselves.    After the trial
is complete and the transition of gocamino to Mailman is complete, all traces of
gocamino-test will be removed, so continue to post your camino-contentful material to
gocamino as usual.

Those who are willing to help can get started here: