gocamino Sue Kenney's Camino book describes fall-winter pilgrimage.

backpack45scb rbalcornagmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:27:53 PDT 2004

I put a note on Santiagobis, but for those who missed it, I just
finished reading Sue's book of her 2001 pilgrimage.  Sue's description
is: "It's a true story about the spiritual journey of a woman
confronting her deepest fear". I  would add that it's a fine adventure
story and a worthy addition to the modern pilgrim accounts of the
Camino. Particularly for those of you who are thinking about
pilgrimage in the off season months, this will give you a flavor for
that different experience. The title is "Sue Kenney's My Camino" ISBN
097341863X and it is on Amazon as well as her website
http://www.suekenney.ca/bookorder.html.

Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html