gocamino Re: goCamino/American Pilgrims...

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyasympatico.ca
Mon Oct 18 17:05:36 PDT 2004

Timothy and others,

The plans for the Gathering of Pilgrims event in Toronto scheduled for May
2005 are well underway and we would love to have you there. There is
Hospitalero Training, a Gathering of Pilgrims and a Retreat planned.

I've included an brief outline below to give you an idea of dates and
general topics. Accomodation will be available at St Michael's College in
Toronto. We are finalizing the agenda and registration package and once
it's complete we will be sure to announce the details on this list serv.
I am on the organizing committee so if you have any questions, don't
hesitate to ask or feel free to email me off line if you have a specific
question.

warmest regards,

Sue
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca

A Gathering of Pilgrims
A Celebration of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela
Toronto 2005

Dates: May 10 to 17
Location: The University of St. Michael’s College, The University of
Toronto, Toronto, Ontario

CONFERENCE MODULES

I. Hospitalero Training: May 10 to 12

II. The Gathering: May 13 to 15