gocamino hello

robbiearockisland.com robbiearockisland.com
Thu Oct 7 11:18:43 PDT 2004

Hola everyone,

I am a peregrina from Washington State and have walked the Camino Frances
from SJPP to Santiago and on to Finisterre but it took me three summers
(2001,2002,2003) to do it.  Next summer I hope to start walking from
LePuy.

The Camino has taken on a special significance in my life.  I'm not a
religious person but there is something about the Camino and all of those
I have met through this experience, not only in person while walking, but
in this virtual Camino world that speaks to me in a way I haven't quite
been able to explain.

I have been a member of the GoCamino listserv for several years, but
mainly one who reads everyone's wonderful messages and then responds
individually to some rather than sending my replies to the entire group.

My thanks also go to David for putting this together.

Buen Camino,

Robbie Lawson