gocamino Just Joined

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyasympatico.ca
Thu Oct 7 05:58:52 PDT 2004

Hola from Canada.

I am a pilgrim who has walked the Camino Frances (2001) and the
Portuguese Camino (2004). Both times alone, once in the winter and once
in the spring. I live the Camino in everything I do in my life now and
look forward to reading the postings and participating when I can. I
have been a member of the Gocamino list serv for over three years now
and I am thrilled this list serv has started. I am looking forward to
Rosina's postings especially.

Thank you David for taking on this list serv.

Buen Camino,
Sue