The Portuguese Camino

Tami Campa campaaCOX.NET
Tue Oct 12 19:29:57 PDT 2004

Rosina, Please add me to your list! Thank you for all you do.
Tami
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rosina Lila
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 6:04 PM
  Subject: The Portuguese Camino

  Hola,
  It has just been reported that the most popular of the Camino routes, after the French Way, is the Portuguese Way.
  Some months ago a TV commentator and reporter walked all the Camino routes in Galicia and reported on them on TV and on an e-magazine.  I translated for him his reports on the Portuguese Way; and, much to my surprise, the translations are still stored in this computer.
  If any one of you would like to read them, let me know.  I'll send them on as an "attachment".
  Warm regards,
  Rosina