ferdinand & isabella/columbus you meant this ?

pieter pannevis ppaPP.MYADSL.NL
Tue Oct 12 08:52:31 PDT 2004

Well shame !
This list is no longer and it doesn't accept att.
Will greet you all from here
Holland where it's getting colder and we're getting into winter

The winter o f my discontent.
I disliked a lot of recent hurrah and thank you mails, but we can differ in
opinion on the ways to get by
Main thing is that we all love Santiago

By the way Santiagobis with the recent uproar has a lot of new members  (
from all over the world) and has the 14th its 4th  anniversary as largest
email group in the world on Santiago apart from the Brazilian site
We have a party the 14th and thank you all that joined our ranks

Ultreya

Pieter
 From Holland