Rosina's kind offer

Robert Spenger rspengeraEARTHLINK.NET
Thu Oct 7 13:29:36 PDT 2004

Correction please. There has been only one (1) meeting in Santa
Barbara. Others have been in Williamsburg, Va., Columbia, Mo., Santa
Fe, N.M., and San Francisco, CA. The next one is in Toronto, Ont., and
I believe that the one following is likely to be held in Colorado. It
is misleading to imply that they are all held in Santa Barbara or even
in California where several of the main organizers live.