Friends of the Road to Santiago and this listserve

Jose Cano josecanoaIIES.ES
Wed Oct 6 03:25:52 PDT 2004

I apologise. Because of my poor English, I have “copied and pasted” parts
of the comments  I found  in the last Gocamino mails .

Linda,
Thanks to you for all you have done. A shame to see the end of it.
Thanks for your book. It is very useful (I will say the best), also for
Spanish readers.
Thank you for the Gocamino list! It gave me the possibility to know
fantastic people, new friends, in the spirit of the Camino!
Thank you again and good luck for your future life and projects.

Rosina,
 Many thanks for your contributions which have always been informative and
helpful.
I agree with previous comments about preserving the archives. They should
be incorporated into a new listserve or even a website because they contain
a wealth of information and wisdom.

All Gocamino-ers friends,
Thanks. You help me improving my knowledge of The Camino, and also
improving my knowledge of the American people, I have really enjoyed being
part of this group. I hope to meet  you all, in a new List.
I would like the new list will be an amercan list. (Sorry, Pieter, in that,
I desagree with you).

 From Malaga, Spain,
Buen Camino,  pepe