farewell this listserve

Helen Burns inasiaaLIS.NET.AU
Tue Oct 5 03:19:55 PDT 2004

Many thanks to Linda and all who have contributed to this list. It has been
like a dear friend and inspirational at times when I thought I would never
get there! Now, having just returned from 5 weeks on the Camino I feel even
more grateful. It was one of the most wonderful times of my life and far
exceeded any dream I may have had. The end was bittersweet and to come home
and read letters from those who continue their love affair with this way
has filled a gap in my heart. I remember one beautiful day following the
river between Triacastela and Samos. It struck me so clearly the parallels
of a river flowing to the sea and the way of the Camino. How all of us
walking become linked in the rhythms  of day and night and each other, in
the simplicity of following our own shadows to the middle of the day and
then leaving them behind . Thank you Rosina for your offer to keep in
touch. Please include me on your mailouts.
regards,
Helen