Spanish Learning schools in Salamanca and residences

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Oct 3 13:32:03 PDT 2004

Hola,
I just got a message that the list of Salamanca Spanish-For-Foreeigners
schools, and residences  could not be sent through the GoCamino listserv because it
exceeded the maximum allowable length of 250 lines. ( I do not understand
what might be meant by "lines".  The message I tried to send contained less that
100 of what I ordinarily would call lines)
Anyway, the message and the lists did go through the St. James list.
If some of you who do not subscribe to the St. James list serv would like to
receive the lists, let me know and I'll foreword the message containing them
directly to you.
Fond regards,
Rosina
ps  I haven't seen any GOCAMINO messages for a few days.  Might something be
wrong?  I hope not.