Refranero del Peregrino ("Pilgrim Proverbs")

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Thu May 6 10:19:31 PDT 2004

Hello you all,
In 1993, a Xacobean Holy Year,  33 popular pilgrim proverbs  (refrains?)
were compiled and published in the Galician newspapers.  Later they were printed
in large cards,  made available at the lage bookstore on Rua del Vilar, and
promptly sold out.
I had read them here and there but didn't  have them all. Recently a friend
sent me one of the cards with all of them.
If you wish, I can post them and attempt to translate them from Spanish in to
English (with the caveat that I am probably the world's worst translator).
Let me know.
Warm regards,
Rosina
.