numbers..final

Scott Horton lasemillabesadaaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 6 06:25:34 PDT 2004

Claudia, then the "true" Compostela would be one "earned," in part, through
untruth?  (If one is dishonest in application for it just to get the piece
of paper)  Where are the Desert Fathers and Solomon when we need them?
Wouldn't a heavily stamped pilgrim card be proof and trophy enough for those
who are not comfortable with dishonesty?

--Scott