paris to roncesvalles

Cristina Temenos cristina_jeanneaYAHOO.COM
Thu May 6 03:12:28 PDT 2004

hi,
I have a morning flight into Paris and I'd like to start the Camino at Roncesvalles. I've looked in the archives and found out that there should be a train from paris to roncescalles, can anyone tell me what website to book tickets on? I tried www.sncf.com but it does not recognize "roncesvalles"  does anyone have any advice?  also do you think i will be able to make it roncesvalles by the same evening I come into paris if i get in at 8am?
thanks,
Cristina