Credencial

Jose Cano josecanoaIIES.ES
Wed May 5 03:33:52 PDT 2004

In January 2004 we discuss the point : “Two stamps required at Santiago in
order to get the Compostela”. At that time I said that has no foundation.
I am very sorry, I was wrong. Jeffrey was right

It seems that that was Don Jaime´s idea, but the implementation of the rule
of the two stamps per day to pilgrims starting from Galicia was delayed to
May.
I was told the two stamps is being required from first May onwards to
pelerines starting in Sarria (or closer to Compostela).

I apologise if I have mislaid you

 Buen Camino, pp