numbers..final

pieter pannevis ppaPP.MYADSL.NL
Wed May 5 01:29:23 PDT 2004

Dear Claudia,
  I'm afraid you missed the link to the Spanish site
At that point (and not it the plain text) came forward that the numbers for
only religious (as Rosina stated) and those of religious AND cultural were
added and THAN came to a more than 95%.
My claim is that if you state religious it's religious and not religious and
cultural.
AS a lawyer (as Rosina is) she has to be correct on presenting the case and
numbers correctly!

She stated that over the years etc etc....
Which isn't simply true

Here I stop for it annoys me.
Main thing is that it's hardly likely that 95 % are religious as earlier
remarks presents.
I do not care about statistics; I care for the correct forwarding of data;
that's all
For your benefit I introduce the link again where you can see how they added
cultural to religious:

http://tinyurl.com/2dkyh

On the other hand my findings as published by the archdiocese over the years
state simply about 70 %

Kind regards to you and all !

pieter, trigo and mickey
duifhuis 58,