By the numbers

Eyskens jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM
Tue May 4 12:11:24 PDT 2004

I thought the subject of drinkable water had been worked to death a
month or so ago-but anyway I drank from the fountains all across the
Camino (except those marked with a skull or non potable) and I found the
water to be superior to the water from the faucets in the Refugios.  I
don't remember drinking any bottled water.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU] On
Behalf Of Glory
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 1:26 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: By the numbers

May peace be with all you number enthusiasts!

To change the subject.....Is the local water safe to drink?  Do I need
to consider purchasing bottled water?

"Give your spirit wings and you will soar among eagles"
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/03.gif>

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Win
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/hotjobs/hotjobs_mail_signat
ure_footer_textlink/evt=23983/*http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/care
ermakeover> a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs