By the numbers

jim allen jallen08aTAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue May 4 13:27:20 PDT 2004

Hola All;
There are many "Pilgrims" who probably know that when one indicates the purpose of the trek, if one wants a compostela at the end of the trek, the "wise" one indicates religious or cultural.  But then, how do we count the other than religious or cultural who BECOME  religious or cultural at the end of the pilgrimage?  Or six months later?
I smile at both the 95% and the protested, no, no, it is really under 70%.
I remember the Pilgrim mass at the Cathedral.

Buen Camino all,

Jim Allen, Seminole, Fl
jallen08atampabay.rr.com