thank You ! ( off-list) WW 2

pieter pannevis pieterpannevisaGMX.NET
Mon May 3 11:21:07 PDT 2004

Dear all,

At the eve of our commemoration of the liberation of Holland, for all those
who have fallen to get a better world, we in Holland thank you all for the
efforts, heroism and dedication to the cause of freedom, so much at stake in
these times.
At 8 o clock, May 4th we will remember all those who have fallen for the
idea of a better world. We will observer a 2-minute silence.
Hymns will be played and the flags of all the nations that contributed to
this liberation will be in the wind of time!
Here in Holland, especially the Canadians and the Poles, who freed us in the
most horrible moment in our history

For all off you who lost fathers, sons, family members in what way
wherever
on this globe in pursue of freedom and democracy, what ever their
duty was !
Thank you! Your offer was not in vain! We do remember ! We’re in debt !

On the 5th of May we rejoice and celebrate in our regained freedom with the
help of the Marshall plan and thank you again for your efforts that you made
the ultimate effort on foreign soil !
I can tell you that especially the younger ones are appreciating it more and
more as they see with the horrors of today how important this sacrifice was.

To all of you in the groups!
Thank you!

God bless you all !
May the Lord give you comfort for the sorrow, which was a just and good
cause !

In deep respect,

Pieter Pannevis

pieter, trigo and mickey