NYC Metro Pilgrims

Diane Maxon Dmaxon2aAOL.COM
Sat May 1 09:55:16 PDT 2004

The NYC Metro Pilgrims will meet on Wednesday May 12th at 6:30 pm at Whole
Foods in the Time Warner Building, Columbus Circle, Manhattan.  There is an
eating area at the base of the escalator.  You will recognize our table by the
scallop shell.

We feel our purpose is to provide a place for pilgrims to meet and exchange
experiences; to provide help and advice to people contemplating making the
pilgrimage; and to support the continued viability of the Camino in whatever ways
possible.

Please join us on the 12th.  We are looking forward to meeting you.

If you need any further information, please contact me directly.

Diane Maxon