Camino information online / Camino lodging

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Mar 31 07:14:48 PST 2004

Hi Wanda,
As I remember your query about Santiago hotels was directed to me. I am more
than happy to share what I have learned about the Camino with anyone who asks;
more so since members of this list have answered my questions often enough.
I understood perfectly that you wanted to know about hotels in Santiago known
to some of us and were not seeking a mere impersonal list of all hotels. Such
a list would be, at least to me, of only marginal value.
Again, I am more than glad to be able to share what I know... so, ask away!
Warm regards,
Rosina