Biking Info Needed for Via Plata

Len Witt lwittaKENNESAW.EDU
Tue Mar 30 21:39:09 PST 2004

Last summer I mountain biked the French route. This summer I am considering
doing the silver route. I need some information. Anyone know a bike shop in
Seville where I might buy a bike. I really liked my Spanish made Conor WRC
3, which I purchased in Pamplona last year. So would like to buy another
this year.

Alternatively I might buy one in Madrid, then hook up with the Via Plata
from there. Anyone know a good shop there?

Any advice from anyone who has ridden the silver route?  Stories?
Information? Also is a there a good guide book for cyclers. I speak
survival Spanish. I will arrive in mid-June. Thanks for the help.

PS. I can also give information on riding the French route. I did it solo
from Roncevalles to Santiago, then on to FINISTERRE from June 17-July 4,
2003.
.