how to unsubscribe -- to the list owner

Eva evaaARTREMI.COM
Mon Mar 29 21:26:03 PST 2004

It may be a good idea to include a 1-line instruction on how to
unsubscribe at the begining of each digest. It may be confusing to some
how these lists work and would be easier to just click on a link.

This phenomenon of knowing how to subscribe but not how to unsubscribe
reminds me of my dog. He loves to climb up a ladder but doesn't know how
to get down. Once he got on the roof of my neighbor's house making the
neighbor very irate! P.S. I'm sorry if this parable is not
Camino-related. :-)

-Eva