how to unsubscribe

Charles Hansen VeloTrainaPEOPLEPC.COM
Mon Mar 29 18:07:40 PST 2004

Karen wrote:

> please unsubscribe me!  this is my 3rd attempt!

All those who want to unsubscribe, please note that sending an email to the list in this manner is useless and repeated attempts are foolish.

Just today Pieter provided the instructions for unsubscribing, but apparently those who want to unsubscribe have ignored them.  Here they are:

1. To unsubscribe:
To remove yourself from this listserv, send a regular e-mail message to
thefollowing address:

 Listservalistserv.uri.edu

In the message area, write only:
Unsubscribe gocamino

Make sure your automatic signature is turned off.

Do NOT send unsubscribe messages to the listserv itself.