pregnant and walking

Sasha Vanderhyde sasha.vanderhydeaNTLWORLD.COM
Sun Mar 28 04:42:26 PST 2004

Hello there
I did a walk to the source of the river thames in england about 8 years ago when I was about four months pregnant, I dont know how it compares with the camino it was only a three day walk but I was fine easily able to walk a long distance. You may find a problem carrying a heavy bag as pregnant womens muscles weaken in the back but if you are travelling in a group perhaps you can share some of the weight.
good luck with the walk
Sasha
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rachel Cummings
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 4:29 AM
  Subject: pregnant and walking

  I just found out that my friend that I'm walking with is pregnant.  We've been planning the pilgrimage for a year and already have our plane tickets.  We're still planning on doing the pilgrimage but was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.  She'll be 4 months along when we start.  Any advice?

  Thanks!
  Rachel

  Ed <ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET> wrote:
    claudia castellani wrote:
    > Ehm.... French coffe is water!!
    > Italian coffe is strong!! But I tasted American coffee and it is also
    > very strong (in the sense of full of caffeine) too.
    > But French coffee non at all. Which is not a fault. It depends on
    > what one is looking for in a cup of coffe. ;-)
    >
    > Claudia

    And so, from your email, how specifically are you adding to our knowlegde
    of the Camino?

    Ed