Introduction, with trip planning questions

claudia castellani claudietta67aHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 28 01:14:05 PST 2004

Flying from Santiago to Madrid is probably the best way to reach Madrid, at
least it is the most comfortable one.
The Compostela gives you the possibility to have a discount on Iberia
flights inside of Spain. But as the flight Santiago-Madrid can be terribly
expensive if not booked in advance, the Compostela-discount is not, in my
opinion, so useful.
You might check whether there are Spanish low cost companies that serve the
Santiago-Madrid route, I think there should be at least one.
Buen Camino,

Claudia