bus time from Madrid to Sarria

Rebecca Belchamber bellgreeaOPTUSNET.COM.AU
Fri Mar 26 23:01:43 PST 2004

Could anyone tell me how long the bus takes from Madrid to Sarria? I checked in the archives and understand that there is a connection from Madrid airport to Sarria. However, a friend and I will be coming from Australia and thought it wise to spend a day in Madrid before setting off for the starting point of our walk, Sarria.

Any relevant info on where to catch this bus, the distance between the two points, or journey time, would be much appreciated.

With thanks,
Rebecca Belchamber