water

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Fri Mar 26 09:00:23 PST 2004

When I travel, the one thing I don't want to spend my time on is being
sick! so we drink bottled water and carriy it with us. You are used to
the mineral content of the water where you live, but the difference from
place to place may not agree with you. The result can be several queasy
days. On the Camino, however, we drank from fountains with absolutely no
problem. Lydia