Camino Slide Show April 6, San Francisco East Bay Area

Ralph Alcorn RBALCORNaCS.COM
Fri Mar 26 07:41:52 PST 2004

This is a repeat of the show we gave at the Sierra Club annual meeting in
January. Tuesday, April 6, 2004, 7:30 PM Meeting of the (Mt.) Diablo Hiking Club,
Winslow Center, SE corner of Willow Pass/Taylor Blvd. and Alhambra/Pleasant
Hill in Pleasant Hill.  Slide presentation of Spain's famous trail, The Camino
de Santiago, which Susan and Ralph Alcorn hiked in Sep. 2001.

Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon Books
Publisher of We're in the Mountains, Not Over the Hill: Tales and Tips from
Seasoned Women Backpackers