injuries/medical problems:tendonitis, degenerative arthritis

Tania (home office) taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Thu Mar 25 14:21:41 PST 2004

If you are already dealing with an existing foot/leg issue, perhaps bring
along some peppermint oil or tiger balm, both are fairly light-weight, a
luxury item for sure, and provide incredible healing whilst walking/exercising.

Good luck!
Tania

Quoting athena <deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM>:

> There is a web site, www.docortho.com ,which had something that seems to
> help my ankle/heel. There are many products on the site so you may be
> interested in checking it out.
> Deanna
>
> wanda <wandaaOLDABIQUIU.COM> wrote:
> Thanks....rest is good, but one would have difficulties finishing the
> camino...right? What meds can be applied on the shin splints to releave
> the pain? Wanda

Have a healthy day!
Tania