New Walking the Via de la Plata guidebook

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Mar 24 08:36:30 PST 2004

The Association of Friends in Seville has a semiofficial representative in
the manager of, of all places, a bar in Seville. The name of the bar is "MIAMI",
is centrally located, and easy to find.  Just ask anyone. The Via de la Plata
guidebook can be gotten there, as well as the credential, walking stick, and
shells.
The guide and the credential may also be obtained at the Cathedral sacristy
in Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Malaga and Cadiz.
And yes, even without knowing Spanish the pictures, maps, altitudes, degrees
of difficulty and other practical aspects of the Via, graphically represented,
make the guide very helpful and extremely worthwhile.
I myself am going to Seville next week for Holy Week. If anyone here would
like me to pick up a copy of the Guia for him/her, I'll be glad to do so. Let me
know.
I'll be leaving next Tuesday and will return to New York on Monday, April 12.